Sunday, December 12, 2010

Almost Paradise?


It seems life has played a trick on me. For most of my life I have been searching for the most perfect pristine stretch of beach I could find. I have been looking for one with white power soft sand, clear blue water with every shade of turquoise, palm fringed beaches, and a great place to view it from. Well one of the last things I remember telling my friend Liz before I left was, “I am only going to take one swim suit and no cute clothes. This is not going to be a fun trip this is going to be hardcore Africa”. Well guess what. Yesterday based on a trip from another traveler, we arrived at a private house on the most beautiful beach I have ever had the pleasure of laying my eyes on. Funny how when you stop looking for something it seems to appear! The only other thing we could ask for? Some surfable waves in this 87+ degree water!

No comments:

Post a Comment